May 29, 2014

Random tidbits

This is basically pictures and me trying to keep up with posting. Enjoy!

I made sourdough bread twice--once last week and once this week--using this recipe (with a few alterations because the dough was too dry). The first batch wasn't very airy, but still tasty! And it looked so old fashioned, I couldn't help myself....



Ahh, I love baking. I could spend half the day in the kitchen.

In chicken-news, we're almost ready for the big move. Hopefully tomorrow we can relocate the girls to their palace. It's about time, you can really smell, um, tell that they're here.

Now I can say I helped build the coop. :)


My sister, niece, and hardworking Daddy.

O God, you are my God; earnestly I
       seek you;
   my soul thirsts for you;
my flesh faints for you.
  as in a dry and weary land where 
      there is no water.
So I have looked upon you in the
      sanctuary,
   beholding your power and glory.
Because you steadfast love is better than
      life,
   my lips will praise you.
So I will bless you as long as I live;
   in your name I will lift up my hands.

My soul will be satisfied as with fat and
       rich food,
and my mouth will praise you with 
       joyful lips,
when I remember you upon my bed,
    and meditate on you in the watches
       of the night;
for you have been my help,
    and in the shadows of you wings I
       will sing for joy.
My soul clings to you;
     your right hand upholds me.

-Psalm 63:1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment