September 6, 2014

Links: In which I am a thrice proven health geek

Woot woot! This article makes me happy.  

I work out, as I said before, and The Paleo Mom has a really good post on why exercise is important. It's really motivated me!


The cartoon at the beginning of this article made me laugh. Out loud. I'm not quite sure why it was so funny.


Time for deliciousness! This looks really good, as do these scones. You gotta love scones. And ice cream. And cobbler. Okay, enough of that. 


----

So, this link stuff may or may not be a regular occurrence around here. Warning if it is, because you should be prepared to read a lot of things like those above. They are my obsessions at the moment (and have been for the past year or so...). 


Also, some of the observant of you may have noticed a bit of a theme (besides the Rachel-being-a-geek one). There should be a post in the near future that explains that.

No comments:

Post a Comment