May 13, 2015

Links: Dante and Disney

Amusing video from my Omnibus Primary teacher. Thanks for making Dante fun, Mrs. Andreades!

What if Disney princesses had real hair and real waists? Ariel is probably my favorite for the hair. :)

Go listen to this soundtrack (and watch the movie if you can). Also, go to Pandora and make a Joe Hisaishi station. I've been listening to it while studying for exams; relaxing and inspirational at the same time!

Recipe Corner: Paleo french bread! I made this yesterday and squealed (yes, squealed) with delight when it came out of the oven all golden and crusty. I did change the recipe around a bit, but it worked! Tasted good too, and there was only one piece left today, heheh. 

---

Almost done with school! Next week is exams (and finishing up my ten page paper, blah), and then freedom! 

No comments:

Post a Comment