February 19, 2016

Homestead Dreamin'

I have lots of spare time today, so here go my homestead hopes tumbling out onto my blog. :) Yes, I'm only sixteen, but I can daydream about a lovely white farmhouse (with a wrap-around porch) in Maine, complete with chickens, heritage hogs, and maybe some sheep or goats. Not to mention the orchard, vegetable garden, and beehives.



Kitchen Designs
source
source

source
source
source
source

source
The end. Hope you enjoyed a ramble through my thoughts! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love this, Rachel! I think we share some similar desires. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. That fourth picture! My ideal house!

    And baby pigs :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I love the idea of having the barn attached to the house...handy for winter months. :)

      Delete