February 23, 2016

Taking Stock, Vol. IX

Making: soaked oats from Honestly Nourished. 
Cooking: ~
Drinking: this peach melba smoothie. Okay, so it was more like mango and cherry melba, but it was fantabulous. 
Reading: Anne of Windy Poplars. It's the fourth book in the Anne of Green Gables series. 
Wanting: ~
Looking: through all the delicious smoothie recipes over at Nutrition Stripped. The pictures are so pretty! Saundra, the Stripped Green Smoothie you recommended is looming in my future.
Playing: my Joe Hisaishi station on Pandora.
Wasting: kombucha. There was too much tea for too little SCOBY to ferment, so it grew some mold.
Sewing: nothing yet, but I need to sew button eyes on Matthew's fox scarf as he requested.
Wishing: ~
Enjoying: the extra free time floating about lately. It's amazing how much my day opens up when I don't have chapters upon chapters of reading to do for Omnibus.
Waiting: ~
Liking: the single serving nut butter packets my sister brought us from BB's (the wonderful Amish discount store).
Wondering: when the tradition of sending flowers to girls (before balls and things) stopped.
Loving: the warmer weather! I cleaned the chicken coop, weeded the raised beds, and got some sunshine on my face.
Hoping: I get to do at least half of the summer plans I've been concocting.
Marveling: how much older my nieces look every time I see them! 
Needing: ~
Smelling: ~
Wearing: Under Armour leggings. I'm sort of obsessed....
Following: ~
Noticing: how much better my day feels by getting up an hour earlier. I've been getting up at 7:15ish all school year, and it's fun to see what more I can get done by getting up at 6:15 (for one, breakfast isn't as rushed).
Knowing: ~
Thinking: how strange it is that in a year and a half I will be a senior. :o
Feeling: happy that I have almost four pages of my ten page paper written and I only started yesterday. hip hip hip hooray!
Bookmarking: ~

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you checked Nutrition Stripped out! Her pictures are so clean & bright which certainly inspires me to try her recipes!

    ReplyDelete