October 6, 2015

Taking Stock, vol. IV / Links

Making : these delicious fudgy brownies.
Cooking : suppers! Since my parents are over the Pond for their 30th wedding anniversary, I've been in charge of dinner. Thankfully, Mom prepped most of the meat before they left, and the only mishap was forgetting to defrost some kielbasa (we made do with some random ham in the fridge).
Drinking: kombucha. I finally figured out how to make it more carbonated, and it makes a satisfying pop when you open the bottle. :) 
Reading: "Of Plymouth Plantation", by William Bradford himself. Omnibus, yo.
Wanting: to sleep. I have a feeling I'll be mentioning that quite a bit.
Looking: at the computer screen a lot. Between online classes, projects, essays, voice lessons, and random Instagram stalking, I stare at this for hours everyday.
Playing: Hillsong United. At youth group on Sunday we sang "Empires". I really liked it, looked it up when we got home, and proceeded to make a playlist.
Wasting: some arrowroot flour trying to make grain-free tortillas. Whoops.
Sewing: nothing now, but I did sew the ears onto that fox scarf. Finished except for the eyes and nose (and maybe some whiskers).
Wishing: days could be extended to 26 or 27 hours a day, so I have more time to sleep, do fun things, and accomplish schoolwork with minimum stress. 
Enjoying: bahahahahahahaha.
Waiting: ~
Liking: pictures of my parents in England
Wondering: how I will deal with all the reading, writing, and experimenting heading my way. I CAN do this, and I WILL do this! 
Loving: siblings. I can call my big sister and talk, have adventures involving (almost) overflowing toilets with my third-biggest brother, and listen to Adventures in Odyssey with my lil' brother.
Hoping: ~
Marveling: at how tiny we are. And that God can find and care about us in this gigantic universe.
Needing: to go to bed earlier. 
Smelling: ~
Wearing: sweaters and socks! It's finally cool enough.
Following: ~
Noticing: ~
Knowing: ~
Thinking: honestly, I'm mostly trying to keep all the due dates straight in my head and figuring out what I need to get done for school. 
Feeling: stressed and nervous about the pSAT in a couple weeks. And about school in general. ugh.
Bookmarking: ~

hmmm, most of that was me ranting about school stuff. Alack and alas, this is my lot in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment