November 27, 2015

Giving thanks for...

It's a day late, but ya know...cooking, family, and pie.

1. the fact that everyone could be here for Thanksgiving
2. my parents
3. my sister
4. all my brothers
5. theatre and singing opportunities through The Academy (spellcheck says "theatre" is incorrect. Spellcheck got no class)
6. learning to appreciate my body and how to take care of it
7. learning to let go of schedules, plans, and what I think should happen
8. devotions in the morning
9. lights in the kitchen
10. Pumpkin Spice Roll ice cream (it is thing)
11. being able to learn through Veritas Press.
12. family 
13. traditions
14. movie and game nights
15. a patient Redeemer and Friend
16. the beautiful moon last night
17. my nieces
18. the view out back
19. changing seasons
20. having the knowledge and tools to be healthy
21. Thanksgiving break (and breaks in general)
22. my journal
23. youth choir
24. mercies new every morning
25. old and new friends
26. hikes
27. hot chocolate
28. candles
29. (almost) free reign over the kitchen
30. talks with Mom
31. snow
32. chickens and the vegetable garden
33. Christmas lights 
34. the seasonal colors of the kitchen: butternut squash, pomegranates, parsley...
35. family (again)

1 comment:

  1. "Spellcheck got no class" hahaha

    Your nieces love "Aunt Wachel" very much.

    ReplyDelete