November 28, 2015

Taking Stock, Vol. VII

Making: beef wellington. Dad's birthday was on Thanksgiving this year, and that's what he requested. It was an adventure, and turned out wonderfully! 
Cooking: oh, lots. Cranberry sauce, green beans and bacon, the beef wellington, pecan pie, soup, lemon curd...holiday weekend stuff.
Drinking: hot chocolate.
Reading: these Royal Diaries I loved when I was younger. I don't have the whole series, but they all look interesting.
Wanting: to make clove-oranges today. 
Looking: forward to decorating.
Playing: Christmas music, because that's legal now. 
Wasting: juices. We got some at BB's the other week, but they're a bit too cucumber-y for me. Maybe I'll get around to drinking them, but they were only fifty cents each.
Sewing: ~
Wishing: we could put up the Christmas tree this weekend, but alas! I have to wait till next Saturday.
Enjoying: sleeping in this week.
Waiting: for Daddy to start this year's reading of "Miracles on Maple Hill". 
Liking: this yummy bread my sister brought over yesterday. She changed it up with rosemary, garlic, and walnuts.
Wondering: ~
Loving: the freedom I feel to toss my plans of working out to the winds, and hang out with my family, cook good food, and stuff my face instead. 
Hoping: I'll be able to get back into the rhythm of school next week.
Marveling: ~
Needing: to find a monologue and sign the contract for my audition that's in a week or so. Yup, I'm so responsible. At least I reserved an audition time all by myself!  
Smelling: evergreens.
Wearing: aaaall the sweaters. 
Following: Butter Nutrition.
Noticing: what a foodie family we are.
Knowing: ~
Thinking: that I totally should have been a hobbit.
Feeling: thankful that all my siblings and their families could be here for Thanksgiving. 
Bookmarking: ~

No comments:

Post a Comment